Warehouse & Order Picking Trolleys Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of warehouse & order picking trolleys suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our warehouse & order picking trolleys are robust in nature and can carry higher loads easily, helping you transport goods both easily and effortlessly.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Warehouse & Order picking Trolleys?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our warehouse & order picking trolleys. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our trolley’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any warehouse & order picking trolley purchased.
We supply warehouse & order picking trolleys from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Double Order Picking Trolley: This order picking trolley is a popular choice amongst businesses, particularly in warehouses for stock picking. The trolley holds up to two 32L, 52L and 68L stack and nest containers on the top rail and two more tubs can be stored on the bottom shelf.
- STURGO® Security Double Door Roll Cage Trolley: This warehouse trolley is ideal for a range of different workplaces, including: shopping centres, supermarkets, warehouses, health centres and education sectors. Features of the trolley include quiet roll castors, opening doors and a zinc plated finish. Optional accessories for the trolley include a middle shelf.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality warehouse & order picking trolleys.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk