Load Skates / Rollers Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Load Skates / Rollers suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our load skate / rollers are robust in nature and agile enough to manoeuvre in small spaces making it an ideal investment for small warehouses.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Load Skates / Rollers?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Load Skates / Rollers. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our Load Skates / Rollers’ manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Load Skates / Rollers purchased.
We supply Load Skates / Rollers from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Complete Skate Sets: This manual handing solution is perfect for short, variable transportation distances, installation works and movement of heavy loads. It requires 3 meters of turning circle with which it comes equipped with steering handles giving you greater control for manoeuvring large machinery and in tight places. Keep in mind this skate set is not for fragile or delicate materials on an incline.
- STURGO® Load Rollers: This manual handing solutions is equipped with non-slip rubber grip and is has a load capability of 2 to 24 tonnes. In addition, STURGO Load Rollers incorporated nylon wheels preventing any damage on your warehouse floors while transporting your materials, stock, goods or inventory.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Load Skates / Rollers.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk