- Model Number: 13990038
- Product Name: Dumpmaster Bin Tipper
The Dumpmaster Bin Tipper empties any bin at any height, quickly and safely, with an electro-hydraulic mechanism. Used in many industries and suited to most environments, this bin tipper will save many injuries and strains related to emptying bins.
Safe to use:
- Bins are raised vertically, then gently rolled forward when they are at the right height.
- Space-saving design requires less than a square metre of space, and is much safer than tippers that rotate the wheelie bin around a fixed pivot point.
- The bin and cradle come down by gravity alone, which increases the safety of the Dumpmaster.
Operation couldn’t be easier:
Simply wheel the bin onto the cradle and press the ‘up’ button. When the bin has emptied, press the ‘down’ button.
- There’s no need to strap or clamp the wheelie bin
- Stop the machine at any time by taking your finger off the button
- A choice of Emergency Stop or Key Switch is also offered
- Robust steel construction with galvanised finish
- Galvanised frame and cradle with zinc-plated guarding make it ideal for outdoor use
- Full cage guard with interlocked safety door
- Weather-tight control panel with key switch and battery indicator
- Onboard digital float charger with 2 x 12V 21Ah deep-cycle sealed gel batteries
- Industrial 100mmØ castors, rear braked, or optional bolt-down lugs
- Powerful, reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism
- Optional features and modifications available to suit your needs – ask for further details
- Certified to comply with international quality and safety standards including ISO 12100, AS/ NZS 4024, and CE
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand