29 Mar 2016
Did you know?
*Safe Work Australia Statistics 2013
- The back was the location on the body most often injured, accounting for 22% of all serious claims in 2012–13. Other common locations were the hand, fingers & thumb (13%), shoulder (10%) and knee (9%).*
- Muscular stress while lifting or handling objects caused 33% of serious claims in 2012–13, while falls, trips & slips of a person caused 22% of serious claims.*
- 1 in 100 employees made a serious claim in 2012 -13.*
There are many different factors that could cause an injury in the workplace, these include:
- Poor or inadequate lighting
- Ergonomic hazards
- Manual handling hazards
- Slip, trip and fall hazards
- Illnesses that are spread by sick workers
- Chemical hazards
- Work-related stress
- Not wearing protective gear
Ways to help prevent or reduce the likelihood of hazards in the workplace:
- Have clear policies in place regarding personal hygiene
- Keep all areas in the work place clean
- Disinfect work items that are shared between users
- Dangerous goods to be locked away safely
- Wear appropriate protective gear
Red Dirt Buster
To be safe, you need to be seen.
Red Dirt Buster increases the visibility of your vehicle by removing Iron Ore stains that is etched deep into the paint, thus providing you with a safer vehicle.
Unlike acid based Iron Ore stain removers, Red Dirt Buster is a non-acid and non-corrosive product which means your vehicle can be clean without the fear of damaging glass, rubber or steel.
From $31.90 +gst
Back To News Stories