Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Workbenches suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our workbenches are affordable, strong and high quality. They are made to last and are easy to maintain, making them a sound investment for your business.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Workbenches?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Workbenches. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our workbench’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any workbenches purchased.
We supply Workbenches from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- WERKS® Mega Bench 6000kg: This workbench is tough having been designed, engineering and manufactured in Australia to cope with the extreme demands of the mining industry. The weight capacity of the work bench is 6000kg, making it essential for every workshop that handles heavy items. The workbench features concealed lifting lugs, forklift pockets for easy manoeuvrability and is available in a galvanised finish.
- Electric Height Adjustable Workbench: This workbench is popular amongst workshops due to how quicky and easily it can be adjusted. The workbench features ergonomic electrical adjustability, smooth and quiet operation, a robust design, heavy duty low profile foot, a 35mm laminate benchtop, reliable linak leg actuator and synchronised dual column design.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Workbenches.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk
Looking to buy Workbenches? Just give us a call on 1300 305 314 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will lighten your load for you.