Storage Trolleys Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Storage Trolleys suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our Storage Trolleys solutions are robust in nature and agile enough to manoeuvre in small spaces making it an ideal investment for small warehouses.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Storage Trolleys?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Storage Trolleys. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our Storage Trolleys’ manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Storage Trolleys purchased.
We supply Storage Trolleys from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Security Double Roll Cage Trolley: This manual handling solution is designed for transferring and stowing a load of 400kg. This tall storage option – measuring at 1185mm in width, 780mm in depth and 1820mm in height, comes equipped with segregate with adjustable shelves to transport an assortment of items. In addition to this, this product comes with a double for easy access to its contents. Due to its designed, this Storage Trolley can be widely applicable in a number of different industries including retail, catering, hospitality, health, education and logistics.
- Mobile Site Tool Box – Forklift and Crane Attachment: As the product title implies this Storage Trolley solution comes fitted with crane lugs and fork pockets for easy relocation. While these features are embedded in it’s designed, this product also comes equipped with removable wheels making it flexible to manoeuvring around corners and your workspace. Furthermore, this product comes with 3 adjustable shelves to fit a variety of tools that will be kept safe behind a tamper proof, lockable double door for extra security.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Storage Trolleys.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk