Powered Electric Trolleys Adelaide
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business Adelaide? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Powered & Electric Trolleys suitable for a range of different businesses in Adelaide. Powered & Electric Trolleys are robust in nature and can carry higher loads easily, helping you transport goods both easily and effortlessly.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Powered & Electric Trolleys?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Powered & Electric Trolleys. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our trolley’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Powered & Electric Trolleys purchased.
We supply Powered & Electric Trolleys from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Electric Powered Scissor Lift Trolley: Our Electric Powered Scissor Trolley is one of our most popular products. This manual handling solution is powered by a 400W motor, making it suitable for mobility and travelling at speeds of approximately 5-8Km/hr (forward and backwards). It has two 12V/33Ah batteries to power the a 800W motor making it a ideal product for all you lifting needs. This double scissor lift mechanism has a max capacity load of 400kg, reaching a height range 430mm 1600mm.
Contact us today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Adelaide who rely on our high quality Powered & Electric Trolleys.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Adelaide:
Allenby Gardens - Angle Park - Athol Park – Beverley - Blair Athol – Cavan – Clearview – Collinswood – Croydon - Croydon Park - Dudley Park - Ferryden Park - Gepps Cross – Gilberton - Gilles Plains - Hampstead Gardens – Hillcrest - Holden Hill – Kilburn – Kilkenny – Klemzig - Mansfield Park – Northgate – Oakden – Ovingham – Prospect - Regency Park - Sefton Park – Walkerville – Woodville - Woodville Gardens - Woodville North - Woodville South
Ascot Park - Bedford Park - Camden Park – Clapham - Clarence Gardens - Clarence Park - Clovelly Park - Colonel Light Gardens - Cumberland Park - Daw Park - Eastwood
Edwardstown - Everard Park – Forestville – Frewville – Fullarton - Glen Osmond
Glenunga – Goodwood – Hawthorn – Highgate - Hyde Park – Kingswood – Kurralta Park – Malvern – Marion – Millswood – Mitcham - Mitchell Park - Oaklands Park – Parkside – Pasadena – Plympton - South Plympton – Springfield -Torrens Park – Unley - Warradale
Beulah Park – Burnside – Campbelltown – Dernancourt – Dulwich – Erindale – Evandale – Felixstow – Firle – Glenside – Glynde – Hackney - Hazelwood Park -Hectorville – Kensington - Kensington Gardens - Kent Town – Leabrook - Linden Park -Marden – Marryatville – Maylands – Newton – Norwood - Paradise -Rose Park – Rostrevor - Royston Park - St Morris - St Peters - Stepney – Stonyfell - Toorak Gardens – Tranmere – Tusmore - Waterfall Gully
Adelaide Airport – Bowden – Brompton - Brooklyn Park – Findon - Flinders Park -Fulham – Grange - Henley Beach - Henley Beach South – Hilton - Hindmarsh - Kidman Park – Lockleys – Marleston - Mile End - Mile End South - Richmond – Seaton – Thebarton – Torrensville – Welland - West Beach - West Richmond