Pallet Cages Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of pallet cages (aka. stillages) suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our stillages are robust in nature and can carry higher loads easily, helping you transport goods both easily and effortlessly.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Pallet Cages?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our stillages. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our trolley’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any stillages purchased.
We supply pallet cages from the top brands in the industry. These include:
Our Leading Products
- WERKS® Steel Bolt On Cage with Hardwood Pallet: This pallet cage provides the best option for any kind of storage, transport and warehousing with its unique bolt on feature ensuring extra strength and no movement. All cages are bolted to a sturdy, Hardwood Pallet, have a swinging door access and the back panel can be removed for completely if needed for easy access.
- WERKS® Collapsible Mesh Stillage: This zinc-plated stillage combats against corrosion and is effectively used for storage, transport, and warehousing. This stillage is one of the most effective in the market with a self-locking latch, easy access to the products, and no detachable parts providing safety and sturdiness. This model is also available with a lockable mesh lid, castor kit, and mesh divider.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality pallet cages.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk
Pallet cages are a sturdy and versatile storage solution for any business. They come in various designs, shapes and sizes to suit varying industry needs. If you’re not sure which cage design best suits your business needs you can get in touch with one of our expert team members at Backsafe Australia who will talk you through your options. Contact us via phone at 1300 305 314 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.