Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Shelving suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our Shelving solutions are robust in nature and agile enough to manoeuvre in small spaces making it an ideal investment for small warehouses.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Shelving?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Shelving. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our Shelving’ manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Shelving purchased.
We supply Shelving from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- Roller Edge Shelving: This Shelving solution is customisable to have single or double sided configurations and adjustable to suit your storage needs. The Roller Edge Shelving unit has a load capacity of 100kg, making it suitable for a number of your tools, small parts and filing requirements. Coated in an aesthetical industrial light grey coat this Shelving solution will seamlessly integrate into your work space where ever it might be.
- Bunding Shelving: Backsafe Australia’s Bunding Shelving unit are design to comply the safe containment, diversion and storage of dangerous liquids. In addition to its capability to store up 9 x 20 litre drums (single depth), this Shelving unit includes 150kg SWL per shelf, robust poly bund with 110 litres bund capacity (single depth) or 225 litres bund capacity (double depth) Furthermore, these Shelving unit provides excellent visibility and access, and can easily be dissemble when not in use.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Shelving.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk