Safety Tapes Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Safety Tapes suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our Safety Tapes solutions are robust in nature and agile enough to manoeuvre in small spaces making it an ideal investment for small warehouses.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Safety Tapes?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Safety Tapes. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our Safety Tapes’ manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Safety Tapes purchased.
We supply Safety Tapes from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- Reflective Tape 50mm: This Safety Tape solution comes in an array of reflective designs. These colours are categorised under two classes. Class 1 are reflective levels are higher and includes colours white and yellow. While Class 2 contains two colours in one role, these colours are black and yellow and red and white. Each roll is 50mm in width and 5m in length making is versatile in numerous safety applications. These reflective tapes comes equipped with an adhesive backing to stick on any surface making it an ideal for marking off areas, ensuring that hazards are well identified and keep your employees and the public safe from unnecessary harm.
- Wall Mounted Retractable Barrier Tape: This high visible Safety Tape solution is available in two sizes – 5m and 10m. They are can be easily install and remove when and where necessary making it ideal for blocking off hazards or aisles in high traffic working environments.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Safety Tapes.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk