Lifting Sling Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of Lifting Sling suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our Lifting Sling solutions are robust in nature and agile enough to manoeuvre in small spaces making it an ideal investment for small warehouses.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Lifting Sling?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our Lifting Sling. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our Lifting Sling’ manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any Lifting Sling purchased.
We supply Lifting Sling from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- WERKS® Lift Assist Slings: This manual handling solution is available in 3 different models - single handle, double handle and choke valve.
- The Single Handle model is made from 50mm simplex webbing. It is 900mm in length and has a weight load of 75kgs and a minimum breaking load of 750kg.
- The Double Handle model is made from 50mm simplex webbing. Equipped with two lifting handles, this manual handling solution is 1500mm in length and has a working weight load of 100kg and a minimum breaking load of 1000kg.
- The Choke Valve model is made of 25mm simplex polyester webbing. It is designed to git common choke valves used in the oil and gas industries. This manual handling solution is capable of handling a working load of 50kg and a minimum breaking load of 500kg.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality Lifting Sling.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk