Pallet Turntables Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of pallet turntables suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our pallet turntables are robust in nature and can rotate heavy loads easily, helping you position pallets ready for loading and offloading.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Pallet Turntables?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our pallet turntables. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our turntable’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any pallet turntable purchased.
We supply pallet turntables from the top brands in the industry. These include:
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Pallet Ring Open Top Turntable: This open top turntable has a 1000kg capacity, meaning it can rotate and position heavy loads. This pallet turntable also features a durable paint finish and a quality roller bearing centre with sealed bearing guides, making it perfect for a range of different applications.
- STURGO® Pallet Rotator Enclosed Turntable: Similar to the STURGO Pallet Ring Open Top Turntable this pallet turntable features a durable paint finish and has a quality roller bearing centre with sealed bearing guides. In addition to this the pallet also has a 1000kg capacity. In contrast to the STURGO Pallet Ring Open Top Turntable however this pallet turntable is enclosed.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality pallet turntables.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point – Murrumujuk
Looking to buy a pallet turntable? Just give us a call on 1300 305 314 or send us an email at email@example.com
and we will lighten your load for you.