Lifting Equipment Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of lifting equipment suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our range of lifting equipment will make your warehouse and factory production line a smooth operation. They quickly and easily transport materials from one place to another.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Lifting Equipment?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our lifting equipment. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our lifting equipment’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any lifting equipment purchased.
We supply lifting equipment from the top brands in the industry. These include:
Our Leading Products
- My-T-Lift Jib Crane: This lifting equipment has a range of different applications and is ideal for councils, government departments, builders, contractors and farmers, to name a few. Features of the My-T-Lift Jib Crane include a low maintenance powder coated finish, a 360 degree manual radial slew and a 300kg lift capacity.
- Portable Lifter: This lifting equipment is ideal for builders and maintenance crew who want to save time, money and their back from unnecessary lifting. It’s compact and portable nature means it is particularly ideal for the installation of roller doors and air conditioning. In addition to this it sets up in minutes with an easy to use design.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality lifting equipment.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point – Murrumujuk
Looking to buy
lifting equipment? Just give us a call on 1300 305 314 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will lighten your load for you.