Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of conveyors suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Our range of conveyors will make your warehouse and factory production line a smooth operation. They quickly and easily transport materials from one place to another.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Conveyors?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique material handling needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our conveyors. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our conveyor’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any conveyors purchased.
We supply conveyors from the top brands in the industry. These include:
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Gravity Conveyors: These conveyors are ideal for warehouse / logistics areas, productions lines and mini core sheds, to name a few. Features of this conveyor include adjustable stands (715-1015mm high) and a 100kg capacity steel galvanised roller. The conveyors have a blue powder coated frame. If you want to make your conveyor mobile we have castors available to do so.
- STURGO® Flex Gravity Conveyor: These conveyors are excellent for warehouse operations. The conveyor is portable, expandable and flexible, making it perfect for any application. This conveyor does not need side barriers to prevent goods from falling. Due to the design of the conveyor, packages naturally follow the curves and bends of the conveyor belt.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality conveyors.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point – Murrumujuk
Looking to buy a conveyor? Just give us a call on 1300 305 314 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will lighten your load for you.