Platform Ladders Darwin
Are you looking for a way to improve productivity at your business in Darwin? At Backsafe Australia, we have an extensive range of platform ladders suitable for a range of different businesses in Darwin. Being the leading supplier of platform ladders through out Australia, we are glad to go an extra mile to provide the most effective after and before sales services. We also offer the safety tips and usage instructions for the ladders and and suggest you the most suitable ladder for your kind of work.
Backsafe is a family owned and operated business with a mission to provide storage systems, material handling equipment and safety products for businesses and workplaces to create safer work environments. Backsafe Australia rests on a foundation of providing the best quality solutions to our customers and this distinguishes us from our competitors.
Why Choose Our Platform ladders?
- Customization: We also appreciate that every business has unique needs and for this reason, we offer custom solutions on our platform ladders. Doing so helps our clients to streamline their operational processes, improve safety and bring in cost effective results.
- Availability: Our team is always ready to assist you with any questions or requests that you have. If you have any material handling concerns, talk to us and we will assist you in finding the most cost-effective solution.
- Guaranteed quality: We go to extra lengths to guarantee excellence in our ladder’s manufacture and service delivery, ensuring that we sell only industry-best quality. From our wide inventory of material handling solutions, we are sure your business will find the best solution for its material handling needs.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: To guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a 12-month warranty on any platform ladder purchased.
Our platform ladder range includes:
- Fibreglass platform ladders: These ladders consist of fibreglass and are therefore extremely durable – withstanding poor weather conditions and being flame resistant.
- Aluminium platform ladders: These ladders consist of aluminium. Aluminium makes the ladder lightweight without comprising on its durability and safety.
At Backsafe Australia our platform ladders are made from supreme quality durable and safe materials. They make scaling heights easy. We also have the option to customise the ladders according to your requirement, provide the additional accessories.
We supply platform ladders from the top brands in the industry. These include:
- Backsafe Australia
Our Leading Products
- STURGO® Fibreglass Platform Ladder: This features a large anti-skid work platform with raised edges for greater safety and comfort. In addition to this the ladder features a welded back leg for additional safety, rigidity and durability. There are a range of additional features that can be added to the ladder include a bolt on handrail and gate, spring loaded castors and a bucket, ensuring that the ladder matches all of your workplace needs.
- STURGO® Aluminium Platform Ladder: This platform ladder being manufactured to high quality Australian Standards AS/NZ 189.1.1996 and heavy industrial duty 150kg rating, makes it a popular choice amongst a range of different workplaces. This ladder, similarly to the Sturgo Fibreglass Platform Ladder keeps feet within the platform for greater safety and comfort and has a welded back leg for greater safety, rigidity and durability. In addition to this, it also shares the same optional features as the Sturgo Fibreglass Platform Ladders.
today and join the large family of satisfied business owners around Darwin who rely on our high quality platform ladders.
We can deliver to all of the following areas in and around Darwin:
Coconut Grove - Jingili - Millner - Moil - Nightcliff - Rapid Creek
Bayview - Charles Darwin - Eaton - East Point - Fannie Bay - Hidden Valley - Larrakeyah - Ludmilla – Parap - Stuart Park - The Gardens - The Narrows - Winnellie - Woolner
Alawa - Brinkin - Buffalo Creek - Casuarina – Holmes - Leanyer - Lee Point - Lyons - Muirhead – Nakara - Tiwi - Wagaman - Wanguri
Anula - Berrimah - Coonawarra - Karama - Malak - Marrara – Sanderson – Wulagi
Palmerston (Inner City and Outskirts)
Bakewell - Bellamack - Driver - Durack - Gray - Gunn - Moulden - Palmerston City - Rosebery - Woodroffe - Archer - Farrar - Johnston - Marlow Lagoon - Mitchell - Pinelands - Yarrawonga – Zuccoli
Shire of Litchfield (Outer Darwin, Western Rural and Eastern Rural)
Bees Creek – Coolalinga - Freds Pass – Girraween – Holtze - Howard Springs - Humpty Doo - Knuckey Lagoon - McMinns Lagoon – Noonamah - Robertson Barracks – Virginia - Berry Springs – Blackmore - Channel Island - Darwin River - Fly Creek – Livingstone – Southport - Tumbling Waters - Acacia Hills - Black Jungle - Gunn Point – Herbert – Hughes - Lambells Lagoon - Lloyd Creek – Manton - Middle Point - Murrumujuk