- Model Number: 15810003
- Product Name: WERKS® Mega Bench
The WERKS® Mega Bench has been designed and engineered in Australia to cope with the extreme demands of the Mining Industry. WERKS® has a proven reputation in Australia for its ability to perform to world class standards in at least four key areas; durability, design, versatility and safety.
No matter what task you are carrying out, if your workbench is not sturdy enough you can be at an increased chance of injury. Needless to say, a heavy duty industrial workbench that is properly suited to the task makes even the heaviest tasks that much easier and safer.
Made from heavy duty galvanised steel and weighing in at 840 kg (450 kg for the 2,500 kg capacity bench), this workbench can handle up to 6,000 kgs and features forklift pockets for post-installation manoeuvrability.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel finish
- Capable of handling extreme loads up to 6 tonne - This workbench is built for mining and heavy industrial industries
- Concealed lifting lugs/eyes for crane attachment
- Forklift pockets for easy manoeuvrability
- Reinforced metal framework ensures optimum strength
- Large metal safety feet with anchor points for fixing workbench to workshop floor
- Safety tested and proven to perform under pressure
- Available in 2,500 kg or 6,000 kg capacity
- See some of the custom Mega Benches we built for Rio Tinto!