- Model Number: 15710355
- Product Name: Electric Housekeeping Trolley
Compact. Versatile. Ergonomic. Using Rubbermaid’s Classic Housekeeping Trolley as a base, with its exceptional storage capacity, we’ve developed a customisable, electric-powered super trolley that can be configured and adapted to make any housekeeping challenge easier.
- Capacious. Full-size cabinet, vinyl bag, vacuum platform and under deck shelf.
- Robust. Commercial-grade moulded construction with bumpers. Mine-spec.
- Manoeuvrable. Easy to control and move, with variable speed controls.
- Long-lasting. Long-life rechargeable battery.
- Customisable. Ask us about accessories and create your own electric trolley.
Why electric trolleys:
- Choose standard or centre-drive configuration.
- Add cart doors and equipment holders to carry your site-specific equipment such as vacuums, brooms, containers, mop kits and more.
- Fit puncture-proof or pneumatic drive wheels. Full size cabinet oﬀers exceptional storage space with options including cart doors, vinyl bags, castor upgrades and equipment holders.
- Add-on accessories available - check out the Rain Armour, weather cover designed for V4 and V5 and the Step n' Stow, a ladder bracket set that can be mounted on V4 and V5 trolleys.
- Increase efficiency, reduce fatigue and improve safety.
- Increase employee retention - provide employees with the supportive equipment that they need.
- Get the trolley that suits your application and operation. We have extensive experience in supplying, modiying and customising electric trolleys for facilities management sites all over Australia, including remote camps.
Need help choosing a trolley? Whether you're looking for one (or hundreds) of electric trolleys to add to your facilities, we can help. Chat to our friendly team today.