- Model Number: 15300029
- Product Name: Stack & Nest Containers - Recycled Plastic
Being the most commonly used storage crate in Australia and New Zealand is proof of the durability and versatility of the Stack & Nest Container range. Designed and manufactured for use in warehousing, distribution, engineering, automotive, and materials handling industries.
- UV resistant polyethylene recycled plastic construction
- Not suitable for food handling
- Recycled version only available in black (see the Stack & Nest Containers page for food-grade, coloured versions)
- Can be stacked when full, or nested when empty, saving storage space
- Optional lids available for content protection and security
- Mobile skate dollys available for easy transport
- Recommended with: STURGO® Order Picking Trolleys, WERKS® Activity Racks, Long Span Shelving
- See how the MRA use their Stack & Nest Containers at Elizabeth Quay!