- Model Number: 11310041
- Product Name: Navigator Mobile Warehouse Ladder
- No springs – eliminates skating and improves stability
- Lift and Steer Control – delivers fast relocation and enables use as a platform trolley
- Four swivel castors - allows multi directional movement and confined space navigation
- Industrial Standard – complies with authority requirements
The Navigator features an ergonomically designed Lift and Steer control eliminating the need for springs. The control raises the unit to the mobile position and also provides easy steering for relocation.
Release of the control by the operator automatically returns Navigator to the default stationary mode. In the stationary mode, the unit is very stable with all four feet remaining in floor contact. All skating and instability associated with designs utilising springs is eliminated. Weight shift as the operator moves about the platform has no effect on stability.
With the Lift and Steer control actuated, the operator is positioned to allow a normal walking step, and the unit is moved quickly with minimal effort.
In the mobile mode, Navigator relocates to a new position in less than half the time of comparable products. The lifting system also provides a mechanical advantage allowing the platform to transport items about the floor, which may eliminate the need for a separate trolley and the load transfer time.
Navigator is supplied with two sets of Platform Safety Rails which enables set up from a choice of three configurations to provide a safe working rail height for many applications, and is designed to meet the requirements of Australian / New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1892.1:1996.