- Model Number: 11310041
- Product Name: Navigator Mobile Warehouse Ladder
- No springs – eliminates skating and improves stability
- Lift and Steer Control – delivers fast relocation and enables use as a platform trolley
- Four swivel castors - allows multi directional movement and confined space navigation
- Industrial Standard – complies with authority requirements
- PRO Models also available with include these added features: auto safety gate, rota gate and yellow platform safety rails
- Standard Models do not come with yellow rails or safety gates
The Navigator features an ergonomically designed Lift and Steer control eliminating the need for springs. The control raises the unit to the mobile position and also provides easy steering for relocation.
Release of the control by the operator automatically returns Navigator to the default stationary mode. In the stationary mode, the unit is very stable with all four feet remaining in floor contact. All skating and instability associated with designs utilising springs is eliminated. Weight shift as the operator moves about the platform has no effect on stability.
With the Lift and Steer control actuated, the operator is positioned to allow a normal walking step, and the unit is moved quickly with minimal effort.
In the mobile mode, Navigator relocates to a new position in less than half the time of comparable products. The lifting system also provides a mechanical advantage allowing the platform to transport items about the floor, which may eliminate the need for a separate trolley and the load transfer time.
gives additional protection against accidentally stepping off the front of the platform. With the fully automatic Auto-Gate
your hands are free to carry an item and still maintain a safe grip as you enter or leave the work-space. With Navigator Pro you also have Rota-Gate
which provides a gate-way at the side of the platform creating easy access for stock-picking, inspection and many other tasks.
Navigator meets or exceeds all the requirements of the Australian / New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1892.1:1996, US standard ANSI-ASC A14.2-2007 and the European Standard EN 131: Parts 1 and 2