- Model Number: 13990036
- Product Name: Dumpmaster Bin Tipper-Battery Operated
DUMPMASTERS empty bins from floor level effortlessly with the simple push of a button – the safe alternative with no bending or lifting required by the operator.
Safe to use:
- Bins are raised vertically, then gently rolled forward when they are at the right height.
- This design uses a minimum of space, and is much safer than tippers that rotate the wheelie bin around a fixed pivot point.
- The bin and cradle come down by gravity alone, which increases the DUMPMASTERS safety.
Up to 300kg bin weight*:
Standard DUMPMASTERS can empty wheelie bins up to 250kg. In some circumstances the machines can be modified to take bins up to 300kg. A hydraulic pressure-relief valve prevents overloading.
*NOTE: The heavy-duty MEGADUMPER range from Backsafe Australia can empty bins up to 750kg.
Empty bins at any height:
Choose from four standard tipping heights (700mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm), or specify your ideal height (up to 6 metres).
Empty almost any kind of bin:
Cradles are available to hold: 80, 120, 140, 240, 660 and 1100 litre ‘wheelie bins’, 200 litre drums, and a wide range of buckets, trays and crates.
Cradles are available that will hold two or more different sizes of wheelie bins. There’s no need to clamp standard bins.
Operation couldn’t be easier:
Simply wheel the bin onto the cradle and press the ‘up’ button. When the bin has emptied, press the ‘down’ button.
- There’s no need to strap or clamp the wheelie bin
- Stop the machine at any time by taking your finger off the button
- A choice of Emergency Stop or Key Switch is also offered
Easy to move:
DUMPMASTERS have four castors for total manoeuvrability. Standard wheels are rubber-tyred, 100mm diameter, with ball bearings for ease of moving. The front two castors have brakes that lock both the wheel and swivel mechanism.
Choose your power source:
Choose either battery, air, single-phase, or 3-phase power source. Battery powered models have a built-in automatic charger and can empty up to 12 tonnes of product on a single charge (depending on tip height, and battery condition). Standard DUMPMASTERS may be used outdoors. Machines can be simply upgraded to suit more severe environmental conditions.
Galvanised or stainless steel frame options:
DUMPMASTERS usually have a fully hot-dip galvanised steel frame with zinc-plated guarding. They can also be supplied partially or entirely from stainless steel for food and pharmaceutical applications.
Hire Option Available.