- Model Number: 11690100
- Product Name: Classic Tug
The Tug Classic comes standard with automatic electromagnetic park braking, forward and reversedrive controls, variable speed controls, lever operated throttle, a high capacity programmable controller and emergency brake release. The Tug Classic comes with a comprehensive 12 month warranty, including parts and labour.
- Allows a single operator to move heavy or awkward trolleys safely and efficiently
- Simple to use, No drivers licence required, motorised, battery powerd
Move heavy wheeled objects safely and efficiently
|Classic Tug with ≈12 km range
||1 Tonne TC
||2 Tonne TC
||3.5 Tonne TC
The Tug Classic allows a single operator to move heavy or awkward trolleys safely and efficiently. Utilising a powerful electric motor, the Tug Classic is available in capacities of 1, 2, or 3.5 tonne.
The Tug Classic minimises operator effort while increasing work place efficiency – often allowing the job of two or three people to be done by one. The Tug Classic hitches easily to your load, and is controlled with an easy to use tiller handle. This allows the operator to walk in front of the heavy load during movement; providing the operator maximum forward vision and reducing the possibility of accidents when negotiating turns. An articulated body increases the manoeuvrability further still, allowing for tighter turning.
- Typical applications include:
- Moving trolleys through airports, factories or institutions
- Transport of stillages around a facility
- Moving specialist equipment.
- Capacity: 1, 2, & 3.5 tonne models available
- Move heavy trolleys and wheel objects safely and efficiently
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Low maintenance
- Easy attachment to trolleys, manual or automated hitches available
- Simple to use, no driver’s licence required
- Training and servicing programs available
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty